Shout it out!!


It is never about the way you look.

New or used, doesn't matter.
Just like a nice car, even without the fuel. 
This car has not use.
Dude, get your fuel today.
Fuel refers to the presence of God. Fill yourself with His presences.

Today was the best Friday OPS Check/Run through ever so far!
I had been waiting for this day where I can meet up with the crews and HOD to share with them about bringing HOGC 2.0 in the OPS Dept. It was a short by productive check/run through. I felt something had been imparted. Thank you Lord!

Anyway, I don't like traveling (Just today). 
1) I travelled from Yishun to Church.. Went for two meetings.
2) I travelled from church to woodlands.. Went to school for economics test!
3) I travelled from woodlands to church again.. Did follow up with Peiwei and OPS check
4) I travelled from church to yishun.. Home sweet home.
Now you know why I don't like travelling. haha. I spent 3hrs 40mins on the MRT today.
But it is all worth it! Ops check was great! the two meetings in the morning was fruitful and productive. Follow up was great, I could feel the presence of God. Econs test was easy. haha

I thank God that You are in my life.
How great is our God
Sing with me
How great is our God
All will see how great
How great is our God

0 comments: