Shout it out!!


way of life!

woohoo! I had  a great conference last night with all the leaders. I shared with them my revelation (Phil 4:1-7). We are all ready to make things happen in our CG.

Let's envision this..
B1: 30!!
F3: 16!!

I'm in school now... There's nothing to do, so I decided to blog!

Early morning 8 o'clock,
didn't feel like going school.
went to school, saw my friends.
quiet and bored, 
that's my school! (:

School may seem, quiet and bored.
It's up to you to make it NOT!
revival in your school..
revival in your school.
Just you wait and see it all!

Haha! After school, I'm going to Jurong to meet up with Lala and Peiwei. We are going to Jurong Library to have our follow up. After follow up, I'm reaching church by 8pm to attend prayer meeting! 
Everytime I pray, I feel the angels getting ready to do a great work in my life.

A leader of 500 to a leader of 5000.
preaching to thousands. 
I see it all happpening in the years to come.
For now, I will be faithful and keep building my people.
B1 and F3, you are going to be the foundations of all the hundreds and thousands.
I see it all!

I can't wait for July to come. It's shopping season for me. I haven't shop since the beginning of this year. Going to budget myself to spend $100++ and that will be all for this year.

0 comments: