Shout it out!!


I simply got to blog about two person from CTSS!


Janise 
I like her faith. After last weekend service, her parents found out that she has been going to church and her parents are very angry with her. She's facing Parental Objection! Let me tell you this, it totally doesn't seems to be like having Parental Objection. She keeps believing that she will be able to pull through it. Like we always say, "If God can bring us to it, He can bring us through it."
It's so timely for all these things to happen. Just last weekend, she made a decision to be committed to God and Heart of God Church forever. Just few days after the decision, the devil came in and attack. The devil really knows when to attack us. Too bad, we also know when to really attack back! the devil can attack one person, we make sure 10 more CTSS people know about God. (: 
Janise, I'm so proud of you. We are here praying for you! you are going to overcome this problem and be a great woman of God in His House! Believing in you. 
See you this weekend!

Alicia!
Woo.. I talked to Alicia too! amazing. I think this is the first time I really talked to her. Serious talk man. haha. I shall not reveal the things that we talked about so much. Hint hint. It's about Jesus. It was a cool, interesting conversation. I concluded it to be cool and interesting because alicia says that!
Alicia, great to have you part of the dream team.  Praise God for you!

woohoo.. I'm now going to rush down to meet peiwei and lala. great day! I pray for something funny to happen and i will blog about the two of you tonight!!

Rushing off.. bye...

0 comments: