Shout it out!!


Great day!

Half my day was spent in school. During lunch break, I went down to the canteen to meet up with a cool group (HOGC RP). It was really funny! When Mattheaus saw him, he was like "Jian Ming!! this is the first time i see you in school!". Let's clarify something, I do go to school for all my lessons and I'm seldom late and rarely pon classes. 
Mattheaus had been often late and pon school quite often? (Maybe that's why he doesn't see me in school!)
OKOK..MATTHEAUS DID GO TO SCHOOL. PLS DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA! (:
It was fun to fellowship and encourage each other in the table for nearly one hour. What a fruitful hangout!
We talked about many things. 
Topic 1: Why is RP not the lousiest Poly?
this is a very long story but yet logical and powerful to make a very strong stand to RP. Ask me what!
Topic 2: What is Staff Performance Management Evaluation (PME)?
Workload level and performance rating 1-5. 
Cut the long story short.
Purpose: Produce quality and consistency in the work we are given. For you are faithful, your rewards are great.
Topic 3:  How did Jian Ming cope with all the things I'm doing?
We need to begin to see the things things that we are doing as a relationship. A relationship that cannot be neglected.
Just like any great relationship, it is never left alone.
I have so many relationships!!!
1) Relationship with God
2) Relationship with Pastors
3) Relationship with Leaders
4) Relationship with B1
5) Relationship with F3
6) Relationship with Usher Ministry
7) Relationship with Staff
8) Many more and more!

Today when you begin to see what you are doing as a relationship, it will grow.

Just 3 topics and it was about time for us to be back in class. HOGC RP, I had a great time with you today.
Good news, I'm officially left with 10 more days in RP. During today's prayer meeting, God spoke to me to have this every lunch break since it's the last 10 days. Real Good news! I'm going to meet up with all the HOGC RP regularly every lunch break. I got to arrange this with them. 
It's going to be a great!

Head down to church for Baptism in the Holy Spirit with OCK and JiaXian. Finally, they are praying in tongues during Cg.
Had a worship session with B1 today. It was good.
After that, talk to peiwei. Thanks for sharing. (:
Believing in you always.

Prayer Meeting and rush home after that. As usual, went pasar malam to buy great snacks.
I love you guys. you are amazing.

0 comments: