Shout it out!!


I thought that I should blog about Usher Ministry!


Ops General Training has just been over and all the Ops Crews know about the Surprise!
Welcome to Usher Ministry!!
Truly Usher Ministry has become a training ground. 
I can't wait to see everyone of you on duty from this weekend onwards. 

Just a short introduction to Usher Ministry...
In Usher Ministry, our vision is to usher people into their destiny.
The seats that we prepare every weekend and th
e people that we ushered to those seats. It's a seat towards their destiny that God has for us.
As the Ministry Head, I have a dream of leading 500 usher in a few years. 
Current strength: 160 (Including BMT(B) crews)

Usher Ministry Structure (Click on it for clearer view)

Above is Usher Ministry 4th dimension structure. Recently I have been coming up with a 4th dimension structure for my ministry. woah..it's amazing. 

4th Dimension:
I will no longer be the Head Usher!!
1 New Head Usher
5 Potential Head Usher
10 Chief Usher
20 2nd ICs
80 Section Leaders

IN TOTAL, WE WILL HAVE 10 MAIN TEAMS TO BE ACTIVATED FOR ANY SERVICES.

Believe and Dream
Everyone will have the same opportunity to be one of the 117 leaders that I'm looking for in the ministry. Believe and you will be one.

Character and attitude is the key!
Just to share my own testimony as a chief usher..
Honestly, I know nothing about usher ministry when I was a Chief Usher. I was like a new crew. But pastors believe in me and needed another chief usher in the ministry at that time. I was then put as a chief usher. Knowing nothing about the ministry, I rose up to be who I am today.
So from nothing to something. You can be a chief usher in no time.

Chief Ushers
Woahh! These are the chief ushers that have been making things happen in the ministry!
Just want to say that you guys have been growing so much in the ministry. 
Why are they great?
1) They are all below 18 years old
2) They are leading a team to usher 800 members every weekend. 
3) They have Jesus in their lives
4) The youngest chief usher is 16 years old 
(In a few months time, there will be more younger Chief Usher)
5) They are leading an average team of 40 people.
6) They are the people that I will really want in Usher Ministry Dream Team.
7) many more!! join usher ministry and you will know why!

HAHA. Alright! that's all I will share about Usher Ministry! 
Bonus if you are reading this, I will be leading this Saturday Service. So for all those who are doing this Saturday, I can't wait to lead you guys. :)

0 comments: