Shout it out!!


Be inspired and thankful for being a member for Heart of God Church!

Thank you pastors for everything.

Pastor Josh Kelsey's blog!
He blog about us!

Sometimes, I find it so hard to explain to people that they ain't see nothing yet.
Just want to say that if you are from Heart of God Church,
you are experiencing something greater than phenomena.
It is something that you won't understand what you are doing and why you are doing this now.
But in the near future, you will start to see the jigsaw puzzle being completed.

If there's one thing you will do for me, I wish you will live an obedience life to God, Pastors and your leaders.

You ain't see nothing yet.

Prayer
Father, I want to take this opportunity to pray for my brother and sister who just read this post. Bless them and let them live a joyful and abundance life. I pray that somehow and one day you will convict their hearts and let them live a life of obedience for you. Let us be people with great convictions of Your Word. Let us also be people who carries the Fear of God in our lives. Use me, mould me, lead me. Thank you Lord. In Jesus's name, Amen.

Obedience is better than sacrifice.

0 comments: