Shout it out!!


Greetings from the bassist! miss those days!

Hey! Good Morning..
Good day! I'm now at Pasir Ris's McDonald. I just watched Iron Man on my Mac and I'm blogging now. After this, I got to head to church to work and attend meetings. (:

How I started my day?
Woke up at 6am in the morning and went to send Eric off to BMTC. Eric just went in to serve our nation. Many thoughts came across my mind this morning.. 
Now I get what Pastor Lia means when you wake up early in the morning, you tend to have more thoughts.. I really thought of a lot of things.

1) Waking up at 6am!
Waking up at 6am reminds me of those days when I was still in Secondary school. That was like 7 years ago. This morning, I saw so many students at the interchange, queuing up and waiting for their buses to come. It reminds me of the time where Ivan, Fx and myself will meet and go to school together. We talk crap, have breakfast together, late for school, run to main gate before the gate was closed, etc.. The air in the morning is so much fresher?
haha.. after that, something hit me. Oops! I am growing older each day.

2) Secondary School Students
As I was thinking about the morning and the old times.. I thought of all the current Secondary school students that's in B1 an
d F3. Sms all of them? At least 20 of them.. Send my greetings to them and telling them to not be late for school, Greet them with a BIG TEXT, "GOOD MORNING!!" haha, then started talking to all of them individually through sms.

Lala: I thought she's the type that will reach school early. oops..she only reaches school on time and sometimes late? :p
Peiwei: Everyday late for school! aiyo..don't be late can? haha.
Xin Chi: I'm reaching school already.. I will reach on the dot! aiyo..must be earlier..
Jia Xian: Greet me with a good morning and asked me about his follow up on Sat. haha.
John: I'm reaching school soon.. late or not? I'm not sure.. haha. I believe he's a good student in school.
Jazreel: I got no worries about her. She will always be early in school. Good student! CTSS people must learn from her. haha. Started sharing with Jazreel about my thoughts of the "morning feeling" hehe.
Sili: as usual.. full of hype and excitement.. yoz yoz.. haha. I also shared with her about my thoughts of the "morning feeling". Jazreel and Sili are like the ones that I know I can trust in them. (:
Kenn: haha.. must be in the parent's car when he replied my sms. Good student. He never/hardly pon school.
JingYi: haha.. her smses a lot of (: (: :P lol.. she asked me if I'm going to watch the match today. arhh. can't come! I got test in school during that time. I'm sure they will win. She's so sweet as a person. I wish her all the best for the match, she did the same to me as I got test. haha.
Cassandra: woo..she goes to school her own. I thought she's the type that parents will fetch her to school. haha, i asked her to think of us when she plays the match this afternoon. must score more than 10 points.

If you are reading this, just want to say that it's great having you as a friend to me and it's a joy leading you guys. Our future is going to be amazing! amen?
haha.. let me show you some photos of how I am when I was in Secondary school. I'm just like you guys!!
BBQ outing at Garrett's house.
badminton outing: ivan and me. this is funny.
woooo...
HEHE!

KS and Me

3) Army!!
Army (something that I don't look forward to)

arrh.. just now as I was sending Eric off, I started to have that feeling!! I could imagine myself going to the army. It was a scary feeling. I think I can somehow understands 50% of what Charleston, Roy, Garrett, Dominic, many more, the feeling they have when they are enlisted to the army.
Few more months to go. I will be back at Pasir Ris's mcdonald.
Ivan, it's your turn soon. 

alright..there are more thoughts.
see you guys. I'm off to church now!

0 comments: