Shout it out!!


Great Saturday

time to blog again..

I had so much fun today! 
Came to church for Zone F service. As usual, it was a power-packed service. Lynette sermon owned. Today's service just felt different, everything was so must better. It was the spirit of joy in our service. You could feel the whole atmosphere of the service having a very joyful feeling. idk how to describe to you.

after zone f service, rush to Bugis with the whole zone f. We splashed ourselves with water. everyone was having so much fun at the fountain. 
then we headed to Raffles City then to marina square to see fireworks.
i must tell you i enjoyed the raffles city moment the BEST. Jazreel and Sili will definitely understand why. Jazreel and Sili, if you are reading this, please send me the videos and photos soon. Anyway, I love you guys. We laugh at the same thing, disturb people at the same time?? aiyo..OOPS> haha..

I'll upload all the videos/photos once I got them all.

After fireworks, I rushed to church for a meeting. In the process to my destination, met Roy. He became my train buddy for the night. We travelled to church together and travel home together today. We had a great laugh.

Money no enough 2
Just reached home? X 10 times
Have you eaten? X 10 times
Have you eaten??
YES! I HAVE EATEN. I AM VERY FULL. I HAVE EATEN ALREADY!!!!!!!
Have you eaten?
ARRRRR!!! OKAY..NOT YET, I HAVE NOT EAT AND I AM VERY HUNGRY NOW!!!!

SEE..I KNEW IT!! Haven't eat still keep saying that you have eaten and you are very full.

HAHAHA. Pls watch the movie if you haven't watched. oh.. i thought it has a great storyboard.



Anyway...
when Roy and myself were in the train. we saw this guy walking up and down the train. He looks super scary.. White Skin and wearing full black.
We were shocked to see him walking up and down that we concluded that it's Hungry Ghost Festival. That person may be a ghost. 
Aiya.. but I don't believe in ghost. however, i do believe that there's the evil spirit. But who cares? there's a great and more powerful spirt called the HOLY SPIRIT!
In Jesus's name, I cast every fear out! in JESUS'S name!!! Jesus!!!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

seeya on Sunday!! 
10 August!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIANWEN!!
It's my younger brother birthday! Happy birthday. you are 14 already!

0 comments: