Shout it out!!


B1 CG Outing

I have encountered one of the two things that I'm really looking forward to this week...


B1 CONNECT GROUP MEETING!!!
Today 75% of my energy and time is spent at Peiwei's house.
I mean we have so much fun at Peiwei's house.
We ate mee siam, hokien mee...
Worship session...CG meeting..talked about boldness.
Play with peiwei's dog (neoneo and carpet)
play soft toys??
kelvin, rachel, alicia and OCK played piano.. Peiwei's dad said that OCK passed the basic piano skill. haha.

Peiwei, Xin Chi, Weile, JaiXian, OCK, kelvin, Janise, Rachel, Alicia, Kai Ting, Sam, shanyong, peiru were the people present. 

These are my thoughts when i was at peiwei's house. many "woah!", "wow", "aiyo", "huh" responses from me.

Peiwei: Thank you for the use of your house and the two dogs as "entertainment"? halfway through eating mee siam, peiwei actually remembered that there's CG and we are going to late if we are not going to bake the cake. So! she quickly think of a game plan and work something out that suits everyone. I thought it was cool. I think when I'm 15 years old, I won't actually know what to do. (:
Xin Chi: Surprisingly, he didn't eat a lot last night. 4 bowls only. I counted. haha. I was secretly counting. oh man..what to say about xinchi, he's always there supporting the cg.
Weile: By the sound of the dogs barking and weile's screaming, everyone knows that weile is standing outside the house. Great announcements given during CG. very zai! So full of confidence. I must declare this!! Weile is not that afraid of the dogs compared to the first time she's here.
JiaXian: "Hey, what are the songs that we are singing for CG later?" By this question he asked, I know that JiaXian is part of this team. He wants to know the lyrics so that he can support and contribute to the CG. No one asked him or taught him that, he just did it. 
OCK: I was thinking whether you will be alright when you reached home. I wanted to sms you last night but afraid that your mum will read the sms. nothing will happen. I'm praying for you. You led a great games during CG.
Kelvin: DOLLS AND LIFTS. Now I know what is Kelvin's weaknesses. He's afraid of Dolls and lifts. anyway, I know that on the inside of you, something is different about you. it's a good thing.
Janise: aiyo!! so quiet through out the whole day. I'm so not used to it. But then again! I'm glad that you are so blessed by the CG sermon! Boldness!
Rachel: It had been a long time since I last saw and talked to her. She's still the same. oh oh oh..she can play the piano. I was like "Woah! I didn't know that". I think I need to talk to them more often. Rachel is quite a funny person though I didn't really talk to her. My conclusion: When she is loud, she can really be very loud. When she is quiet, she is really quiet. No link.
Have fun with you. Got to see you often man. She very nice leh, invite everyone for the basketball but never ask me. haha. jkjk. anyway, I can't make it tomorrow.
Alicia: SHE KEEPS KISSING THE DOG!!! EEEEEEEE
Kai Ting: She's afraid of dogs. aiyo..i feel so sad for her the whole day at peiwei's house. I think you brought peiwei's books home!
Sam: So shy.. hahaha! She was quiet most of the time other than playing with the floor.
Shan Yong: he joined my cg for the first time. I think he got culture shock. haha. everyone was high in the house.
Peiru: Watch out. See you this sunday. Secretly took video of us. I managed to delete it. haha


many more.. just want to say that it was fun and I enjoyed myself with everyone who was there. 

Peiwei: I thought your house can afford to have lesser dog fur around!!! haha ouch.

Alright, now I can't wait for F3 sleepover at Kenn's house.. I'll blog about it after the sleepover.

0 comments: