Shout it out!!


back..Back...BACK!!!

this blog is not dead. (:


Tagboard replies:
Zi Ling: Linked!! haha.. i'm back to blogging
Jazreel: JAZREEL!!! yes.. haha.. LAUGH! lol..
Joanna: Thanks Joanna...
Janser: JANSER! haha.. thanks!! do you have a blog? got to hang out one day.
Darren: thanks.. you have a great blog too. for a moment, i thought it was boxue's blog when i saw his photo.
Jamie: Oh my..it's neat...not empty.
Andy: HELLO. 
Jing Yi: Linked!
Sili: Relinked!!
Douglas: Hello...I have linked your blog in mine..
Jeanie: HAHA.. linked!! must update your blog..
Lynette: You got a bigger room! that's why. 

the last few days were fun..
WEDNESDAY:
last night, I went to eat the best prata shop with Kenn and Eugene. while eating, we ended up watching the lizards mating and the lizards eating a beetle? it was as exciting as watching a soccer match.
We thought that nothing will happen and the lizards will not eat the beetle. The next moment we noticed, the lizards started to move and we quickly went back to the prata shop and watched. AZA - AZA!! There goes the beetle.

TUESDAY:
I was in church for powerhouse. I was not supposed to come. However, I woke up at 3am and can't sleep. So I just changed, made a fish burger for myself and left for powerhouse.
talking about the fish burger, it was super nice. If i have the time and chance, I will open a restaurant and called it, "Everything, Anything I like to Serve RESTAURANT" Basically, I will have a "Today's special" everyday and that will be the highlight of the restaurant and make people come back everyday. I will cook and serve whatever I like to serve. anyway! it will be a hobby. I enjoy cooking.

After powerhouse, went to clementi and look for OCK, Jia Xian, Sam, Peiwei (3mins only), kelvin, xinchi, janise and jeanie. Ate and went to play badminton at Kelvin's house. I owned him. haha. he lost me 11-6. He said that he's a school team. well, i must say that he can smack the shutter and it hit my chest real hard. all thanks to kelvin.

The coolest part about the outing is that he said with all his pride that he's a heart of God church member, he calls it his home and he comes to church every Sunday. I'm glad that HOG has always been a home for everyone.

MONDAY:
Monday was a fruitful day. I was with pastor how the whole day. Pastor how went to City Harvest Church (jurong west) to preach in their bible school. 11 years ago, pastors were students attending the bible school. Now, they are back preaching at the bible school. I want to be just like pastors. I can't wait to attend bible school and preach in bible school.
the journey of the dream. I have a dream. My dream is to ....... be just like my pastors.. double portion to be upon me. (:

PRAYER:
Holy Spirit, move in us today
By Your Spirit O Lord, 
We claim the nations of the world for You Jesus.
By Your word of truth, 
We're crossing over to win the lost for You.
Nations will cry out Your name
Send us to Your harvest Lord we pray.
Amen.

Touch many lives. In Jesus's name... 

0 comments: