Shout it out!!


Gold Standard

I'm currently reading the book "The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company".


It's a great book. Pastor How lend this book for me to read. I'm trying to finish reading it like asap so that I can return pastor. 

I'm having a Chief Usher Meeting tonight at 7pm. I got to share this with the Chief ushers.
Things to change:
1) We must run our ministry with Gold Standard. We got to up our customer service and communication in the ministry. 

The book quote, "There is never any such thing as saying "That's not my job." If it means helping out one another or doing something to provide service to the guests, the word no is simply not in the vocabulary of those who choose to work at Ritz-Carlton." 
Usher Ministry must be the same. More than that, our church Customer Service Team needs to be the same too.

2) 6 Steps to Service Standard
I will keep these 6 steps to the Chief Usher first. (:

you are right..I'm going in to build Communication and Customer Service in our ministry.

Recently, I have been advanced into another higher level in the operations team. I'm now overlooking the whole Customer Service Team(CST). BMI, Usher, Hospitality, Generations, etc. I am so desperate to have a revelation over this new role I'm in for God.
Honestly speaking, I haven't caught the revelation to run this team. Nothing wrong with this! I am doing well in administrating and inspiring. I mean I got so many ideas, thoughts, dreams and vision in heading the customer service of our church.

A lot of people runs a good ministry. But if you want your ministry to be the best, today you neither can run it by administration nor inspiration. You must run it by revelation. What is your revelation over your ministry today?

alright..i'm heading off to complete many things!! see you around. 

There are two things I'm looking forward to:
1) B1 CG on Thursday.
2) F3 Sleepover at Kenn's house on Sat night.

I thought this is funny...
Jane and Lora: That day the person is emo. How ah..how ah..
James: Ask her to talk to me. The person will not be emo already.
Jane and Lora: It's not as easy as you think.
James: How does people EMO?
Jane and Lora: Emo la.. a lot of thoughts, etc.
James: How? Can I just go to the person and ask him/her how does he/she emo. 
Can he/she teach me how to EMO?

I never understand the feeling of being EMO. I do have emotions but not emo.
Aiyo.. I think when people emo, I just can't click with them. Don't be emo. thanks.

0 comments: