Shout it out!!


You make my day!

I just can't wait to share my happiness with everyone of you! (I haven't ended my week but I must tell you that I had a fruitful and productive week)

It's when you received sms like the following that will make your day!
“Hey Jian Ming, yesterday after follow up, when I left church. I just felt something different. I feel joy and I’m very happy. I can feel the change in my life before I came to church and now that I’m in church. Thank you.”

“Hey Jian Ming! The worship session just now was really cool! Haha. Is there any day you are free so that we can have follow up?” 

“Hey Jian Ming, thank you for persuading me to attend the talk for the preview! It was really helpful and I have placed a seating at pgsm J Thank you!”

It's not me but God. Woo hoo.. I'm excited about my life. 
If you are reading this, learn something.

Obedience is greater than willingness.
You can be willing but not obey. You cannot obey and not be willing.
You need to be willing and just obey.
Let me sow this in your heart, Obedience is greater than willingness. Catch it.

They obeyed, that's why they are experiencing the breakthroughs in their lives.

Let today be the day, choose to obey today. Obey God, obey pastors, obey your leaders...

Anyway, it has been nearly a week of blogging for me. I noticed something. Everyone has a different way of blogging. This is my style. HAHA.

Oh.. I must blog about this too. Jazreel, Sili and Kenn. From the expressions and sharing that you shared, I felt your loyalty. The loyalty that you have towards F3 shows me the loyalty that you have to God, HOGC, Pastors, Leaders and your zone. 
You are going to be history makers and world shakers. Keep growing and not give up, God will move when the time comes.

My Journey in CHRIST - Part 2 is coming up... Stay tuned.

0 comments: