Shout it out!!


My Journey In CHRIST - Part 2


So, that's me when I was young if you read Part 1. Cheers.

Look at the cheeky smile on my face 8 years ago. What does it tell you? muahahaha.

I was a very naughty, playful and mischievous person.
I'm not ashamed to share what I'm going to share with you in this post but I think you will be shocked to believe.

ALL these were when I'm still not a Christian...
1) When I was Primary 6, I remembered that I hated one of a classmate. I really doesn't like him. It was just the feeling that we can't relate to each other. During the last few days of school, I actually plotted a plan to push him down the stairs. It was a success and within hours, I was brought to the principal's office and I received one stroke of the cane on my butt.

2) Being the naughty Jian Ming, I will always finds troubles in school. In chinese lesson, before I can even sit on my chairs, I will be called to sit outside the classroom. Every spelling test, I will sure get 100%. Why? Copy. There was once where it was so bad that my chinese teacher cried half way during lesson as she doesn't know how to control me.

3) I will always sabotage one classmate of mine in class. I did many things to her.. I will make sure I throw her pencil case around during recess, hide her bag, make her bag dirty, hide her chair or put her table and chair in another class. The objective is to embarrass her in front of everyone. You can't blame me for all these. She was a very proud girl when she's a primary school student. Must teach her some lesson.
Anyway, everyone of you know her. She's Samantha Foo. Yes..we were primary school classmate. Believe it or not? So ironic, we are both now CGLs of B Zone, building the kingdom of God. Truly God has His plans for us.

4) I saw the DNT Table. I think this is famous to all of you!

5) I fought with one of my schoolmate when I was Sec 1. he used a metal chain and whack me. So I started beating him up. We got one stroke of the cane on our butt.

6) After school, I took out my water bottle and wet the whole windows of my classroom. I was caught red-handed. I told the teacher that the classroom was on fire. 

7) there's more, but i don't think i got the time to list down everything. I can sit down and share with you all the nonsense. There's the Ezlink joke, You you you you you joke, etc. haha. Sit me down and I share more with you about my past.

So that's a little about me in the past. 
Shocked? But it shows that God is real and I had changed. 

Stay tuned for My Journey in CHRIST Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, ... , etc.

0 comments: