Shout it out!!


Good Night! (I'm Relieved)

Hi everyone, it's 2am now..did lots of things today. I came home after having a CG worship session with F3 and then followed by B1. Went for dinner with them and travelled home.


Just for everyone's information, I got my enlistment status. It will be on the 5th of June 2008!! haha. Don't panic. I am going to defer my army. haha. So most likely I will only go in army in Dec 08. Whew.. I still need to grow the kingdom of God for the time being. Going in on the 5th of June is crazy. Just after Red Rain Concert and Before School Seminar.. It's so unwise to go in during this period.

Whew..Whew and whew.. I still need to complete all the follow up, running of Zone F service, etc, etc, etc that I'm currently doing. 
whew...

In hokkien, they will say, "Heng ah!"

Good night,
Jian Ming 2.0

0 comments: