Shout it out!!


THANK YOU!

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who celebrated my birthday and thank you to those who wish me a happy birthday.  Words cannot express my gratefulness to you. 
Arrrh.. I think I didn't have a chance to really thank everyone. I will take this opportunity to thank everyone over here.
Thanks to you, you, you, you, you, you, you AND YOU!!! Thank you! (I hope I didn't miss everyone!) 

Anyway, this year I felt very loved by everyone. B1 celebrated my birthday after CG Meeting last Thursday by giving me 20 presents in total and a video! You guys are amazing! All thanks to everyone in B1 who made it happened. Especially Xin Chi and Wei Ling! wow.. I will blog about you individually in my upcoming post.

Sili!! I love the photo album. you really love your leader! I'm really very touched when I received the gift from you. I really don't know what to say. Just want to assure you, your leader is always here for you as you are always here for your leader. Though many things are happening, I love you for who you are and I don't love you based on the performance of yours. Thank you!

F3!! Thank you for all your love and care for me. wow! leading you guys is the best birthday gift for me. I love you all!

Usher Ministry and all the Chief usher!! thank you for the surprise and the "security" that I felt after service (last weekend) with all the security crews ushering me to the back of the auditorium. I'm excited to bring usher ministry to Usher Ministry 2.0! We are a dream team in the Operations.  

What's my best birthday gift?
My best birthday gift is to be able to celebrate my birthday with Team CTSS. Clementi Town Sec School! I thank God that I got to celebrate my birthday with the newer people in B1 like Pei Wei, Lala, Jia Xian, Alicia, OCK, Kavin, Kelvin and many more. Not forgetting JOHN from Sembawang Sec School!
Another best birthday gift is to see BRENT last Sunday! It's really amazing to see you back. I am really happy to see you and I'm very touched. You have a place in HOGC. I can't wait to see you every week! I hope you will be reading this.

Revival! Thank you Lord.
Anyway, I love my birthday wish. How many of you can remember the past birthday wishes that you made every year? Honestly, I forgot every one of my wishes for the last 19th years but Year 2008 (my 20th birthday) wish is going to be in my heart forever. I kind of got this wish last Monday when I started to seek God when I was alone at home in the afternoon. I started to have the thought, "Hey, my birthday is coming! I need to make a wish. It's the most difficult thing to do when it's your birthday." So I decided to ask God for a wish. How cool is it? God started to show me about the spirit of Elisha in 2 kings 2. Elisha said, "Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me." I was worshipping God with the song,  "I surrender all" and the presence of God is simply thick. So I decided, "Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me." How bold am I?
Immediately, I sms-ed pastor how and pastor lia and told them, "Pastors!! This is my birthday wish for Year 2008: Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me."
Pastors replied, "Double portion to you!"

As our church moves on to HOGC 2.0, I must also move on. It's a powerful birthday wish. Like I always tells myself, perhaps it's going to be Jian Ming 2.0! Thank you Lord.

I'm loving every moment of my walk with God now, 6 months ago, it was a real test for me to really grow. Everything that I touched seem to not breakthrough or grow but now, it's different. Everything that I touched, it seems to be turning into gold. I will always remember what pastor how shared with me. I think it's because of this, something hit me when I read it.

Pastor How's message:
If you are great, you never fail.
Still believing in you.

Just want to take this opportunity to encourage those who are having a struggle and longing for a breakthrough. Be inspired. Believing in you.

Before I end, I must say a BIG Thank you to God, my pastors and my leaders.

Jian Ming 2.0!

0 comments: