Shout it out!!


Just for laugh!!!

I got to blog about this!
What is Jian Ming doing?
I was watching Water Horse on my Mac just now. Going to finish up the whole movie in the late afternoon. My mother got lots of "chiong" Dvds. haha. Monday will be the only day where I try to relax and watch the "chiong" Dvds.

Question: Do you know why "chiong" dvds are called "chiong" dvds?
Ans: After observing my mother for the last few weeks watching her "chiong" dvds from 11pm - 4am everyday... She really knows how to CHIONG! All the way man.. (:

Anyway, I suddenly felt led to look for funny jokes online.. But I just can't find any jokes online that's really funny!! ...
Until my facilitator (Mr. Frank Ng) in class said something during presentation.

Team 1 is presenting their work...
Mr Frank: Hey.. Of course this is wrong.
Mr Frank: Come, next team please present your work.

Team 2 showed their presentation.
Before my classmates can talk...
Mr Frank: Hey..of course this is wrong.
Mr Frank: Still wrong!
Classmate: Huh? (I haven't even said a single thing...)
Classmate (Furious) : eh! Can you don't be so straight forward and stop saying "wrong"?
Mr Frank: Cannot, because my name is FRANK! I am very frank.

HAHA.. Mr Frank is very frank...

This lame joke is for people who loves lame jokes! Lala, you are one of them! haha. 
Enjoy!


This is Jian Ming. I'm just being myself. This is my style.
Sometimes I don't understand why people can be a "different I" when they are at/with different places/environment/friends. Are you a "different I" or a "real I" in whatever you do and where ever you go?
Simplicity! Be real today!

0 comments: