Shout it out!!


Faith and Confidence / Our Christian Journey

Pastor How and Pastor Lia rocks! I'm missing my pastors already. Pastors are only going to be back next Thursday night and I will only see them on Fri (30th May 08). 


Spending time with Pastor How is amazing. I was with Pastor How last Sunday afternoon before service. We had a great time. I don't know how to explain to you. You will understand this feeling when you are with the top. Open up to your leaders.
Pastor How rocks! God is really moving in our church. Let's really keep our pastors in prayer. 

Faith and Confidence! Our Christian Journey! 
Last weekend sermon from Pastor How and Pastor Lia rock BIG TIME.
It really makes me reflect my life and I ain't see nothing yet! 
I'm in church for 6 years already. so what? It's nothing. Loving God and being on fire for God 50 years is then something. 
Let faith and confidence arise in your heart today. When you have that, abilties, talents will come. Most importantly, Anointing and Power will come too. Have faith?

anyway, my day was Great today. I did lots of exercise. My mum just came back from Shanghai after 10days. I really missed my mum. When I woke up and heard her voice, I thought I was dreaming. I ran out and give her a hug and told her I miss her. haha. I think I really missed her when I actually did that. 

After that, went to play soccer with my poly friends at Yishun. Since it's near my house, might as well play. Then went home and my aunties came to my house for a game of mahjong. I thought it was a game of mahjong, so I went for another outing at Clementi at 430pm with cool people like Joshya, Kenn, Wayne, Jordan, Nicholas Tan /Luo, Keegan, Fu Rong, Eric, JiaXian, OCK, Kelvin, etc. We played soccer until 8pm and when I reached home at 930pm. The game of mahjong hasn't ended. They were really playing a game of mahjong. HAHA

I had updated. 
See you in 50 years time. 

0 comments: