Shout it out!!


A New Chapter

A new chapter..

In a few days time, I will be starting a new chapter in my life. Personally, I'm very excited. I believe that going through army will really bring me even closer to God. It's going to a real test for every real man to go through. How's the status of me now?

Status:
Spiritually --- Prepared
Mentally --- Prepared
Emotionally --- Prepared
Physically ---- Not prepared! HAHA

I always believe that New level, New devil. The next few months, God is going to bring me to a new level in my walk with Him. That's mean a new devil! A stronger and bigger devil! 
Exciting man.. I'm going to give this devil a KO punch in the name of Jesus!!
I can't wait to see it. 
What I really need you to help me is to Pray. Keep me in prayer. I believe that your prayer will help in some ways. So if you are reading this.. Go and pray now! I'm serious. 

let's get serious. 
It's so funny. if you ask me how do i feel about army. Honestly, it will still be a mixed feeling. Having a mixed feeling, I don't know how to explain to you. I shall just type down what happen the last few days. I leave it up to you to feel it. haha.

Friday
My peers in church went to newton with me to eat all the junk food. I ate rojak, oyster egg, Lala, stingray, satays, bbq chicken wings, otahs and drank sugar cane.
It's one of the best food you can find in Singapore!

Saturday
Surprisingly, I was still not thinking and worried about army at all. Because I told myself that I will purposely wait until the last day then I will panic about army. I even talked to Roy before service started. He asked me how I feel about army. I replied and said, "No feeling." I smiled. Then he said some people have thick skin, that's why still no feeling. haha. then he walked away and service started in few mins time.

Sunday
I went to buy all the army stuff that i need when I'm inside. Li xing accompany me to buy all the necessary things I need. Thanks Xing!! Eric came along to just fellowship and hang out with me.
We went to eat the best Beef horfun in Beach Road. Oh man..it's the best. We drank sugarcane too. Beach Road's Sugarcane is so much fresher and better than newton's one. 

1o reasons why the beef horfun is the best!
1) Lixing and Eric will definitely eat it again when they are there.
2) The stall has two off days. It's closed on Thursday and Friday. So good that the boss doesn't want to work on Thursday and Friday.
3) The boss only sells the beef horfun at a limited time. As long as he finishes cooking all the ingredients, he will close his stall even if there's still customers. 
4) he disciplines himself in the no. of beef horfun he wants to serve each day.
5) he doesn't prepare a lot of ingredients. He prepared just enough for him to cook.
6) He taste every sauce to make sure it's the sauce that he wants before he serves everyone.
7) The beef horfun has a  lot of beef!!!
8) His beef horfun cost $4!! haha
9) I'm talking about it. when jianming says it's nice, it's surely is the best.
10) you feel like trying it now! hahah.

Alright... so after buying the army things, I started to feel more about army. I met Roy again just before service started. He told me that he can see that I looked different from yesterday. I told him yes.. Im thinking about army. 
Sunday ended with two great meeting.
the most powerful one is with pastors. a great sharing by pastors to all the people in the meeting. After that was Ops Meeting. I thought God's presence really came to the room and used me to pray a prayer. I believe that there was an impartation that night to all the 40-50 people in the meeting that night.

God encouraged me that night as I was leading the whole team in prayer. the last 3 years, I had really sowed a lot in the ministry and using the church to build people and not use the people to build the church. There's so many people that I had trained are promoted to a higher level in their ministries. I am the happiest person that night.
Keegan and Jeremy are now the Head Usher in Usher Ministry. they are happy but I'm happier!
Shan yong is now the Head of Security. He's happy but I'm happier.
Seeing people like, them alongside with yilin, jian hong, peck hoon, shermaine, evi, etc doing what they are doing, it really encourage me and makes me very happy to see all of their dreams coming to pass. 
It was the greatest joy!

Ending off my sunday night to dream and think about F3. oh man, it's the same feeling. Seeing kenn doing what he's doing today with the whole CG (jazreel, sili, tyne, rytha, charles, junzhou, bryan, lerren...so many more and more!!) I am super happy! yea. 
Jazreel: hope you like that gift for your birthday. haha.

Monday
Let's make it a bit shorter. I woke up and went to eat with B1 and B10. thank you very much!!! you guys are the best. I had great time laughing and talking to all of you. Walking from Dhoby Ghaut to Far East Plaza. It was fun!
After that, I went to meet pastors and a few leaders for a dinner. Amazing! 
I think I had tried all the food that I wanted to eat. I tried all the junk food, my beef horfun, japanese food and the best thai food I ever eaten. I'm super happy! lol.

Tuesday
I will be going church for BMT and will be sharing testimony in Garrett's session. At night, going to have my last meal before I go army with my whole family. It's going to be great.

Wednesday
745am i will reach Pasir Ris Mrt. The rest??? 

REVELATIONS
One of my greatest revelation this week is about Jesus cleansing a leper in the book of Matthew. Jesus mentioned the word "willing". The leper said to Jesus, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean." Jesus replied and said that He is willing. The leper is cleansed and heal from the disease.

What is Willing?

Willing = it carries the idea of being ready, prepared.

See this today, I'm going to the army on Wednesday at 8am in the morning. I am going in willingly. I'm not going to AWOL, etc. or neither am I going to report sick and wake up late on purpose. Therefore, in a way, I am going to the army willingly. In a way....you know? I'm not really willing to go but because I got no choice and I need to go. So I'm kind of going in willingly.

If I'm going in willingly, I am going in being ready and prepared. Therefore, I am ready and prepare for it. I'm going after the new devil in this new level.. God just spoke right into my heart. I am ready and prepared. 

ANOTHER REVELATION
I was reading John Bevere's book. Amazing book. Your responses determine your future. 
Satan has set up many many traps in our lives. We must beware of all the traps that he has set up. 
Traps are temptation. 
The bible says flee from temptation. 

Two things to know about traps:
Before you know what are the two things. Just think of settling up a trap to catch a rat. You will then understand the two things about traps. After you know it, beware of all the traps that Satan has set up near our lives. We are like the animals being surrounded by traps. Do not be trapped.
1) A trap will always be hidden.
2) A trap will always have a bait to draw you closer towards the trap.

Wow.. What a long post!!! Do spend the time reading this long post. haha..
this post is specially dedicated to all the readers that has been reading my blog regularly. 
You can keep reading it again and again for the next few days as I think I won't be blogging anytime soon.. 

Keep me in prayer! 8-5!! 

With love,
Jian Ming

So...how am I feeling? hehe (:

0 comments: