Shout it out!!


Announcements!!

I'm back to blog.. oh man! Hello to everyone who tagged in my tagboard.

I'm back because I like!
I'm back because I love!
I'm back because I'm bored!
I'm back because I want to blog!
I'm back because I know you are waiting for this post!
I'm back because I want to tell you how I feel!
I'm back because I want to list 7 reasons why I'm back!
I'm back because I want to tell you that I'm back!
I'm back because I want to tell you that it's 9 reasons why I'm back instead of 7!
But really...
I'm back because I'm inspired by Garrett after he told me that he is back blogging after many many many many many days.. Go check out his blog!

I'm excited! Oh man..so many events are coming back! I feel like blogging an announcement post!

Some quick announcement, Pastors and the team are going to be back in 13hours as of now! I just received an sms. I'm excited.. I seriously miss pastors and rinnah a lot. 

Next, we will not be having zone f service the next two weeks! Mainly, it’s because the next two weeks are power-packed weekends for us!!

 

Combined Service

In two days time, we will actually be having a combined service on Saturday from 5pm – 7pm. I tell you, I’m sure you will be blown away by our combined service.

Heart of God church has been growing a lot the last few months.

This weekend, it’s really an opportunity for us to see how big our church really is now.

So, you really need to be around to fill up this auditorium!

TTYN: It’s you!

TTYN: Make sure you come next Saturday at 5pm!

Be sure to reach earlier to get the best seats for combined service.

 

Evangelistic Services with Nick Vujicic

After our power-packed combined service, we will be moving on to the most power-packed weekend of the year!

TTYN: Don’t miss this!!

By now, everyone of you should be very familiar about these two dates, on the 4th and 5th of Nov, Tuesday and Wednesday, Nick Vujicic will be coming to our church to share his testimony. He is someone who doesn’t have any hands nor legs and he will be sharing about how with God, all things are possible.

I heard that he will be here to show us how he throws a tennis ball.

Be sure not to miss this out! Most importantly, this is the best opportunity to invite your friends.

Many of you will have already started inviting your friend. You guys are amazing! If you haven’t, let me encourage you to really start inviting some friends. It’s still not too late to invite your friends!

 

Service with Pastor Kong

To end of the weekend with a blast, we have Pastor Kong from City Harvest church to preach in our church! Pastor Kong needs no further introduction. We all know this great man of God.

 

The service timing is on the

7th November, Friday 730pm-10pm

8th November, Saturday 5pm-7pm

9th November, Sunday 3pm-5pm

 

TTYN: See you there for all 3 services!

CHC Morning Prayer

On the same week, City Harvest church is having their morning prayer @ our church. It is from the 3-7th Nov 2008, Monday to Friday: 645am-8am. Do join us in the morning prayer!

Everyone!!!!, it’s going to a busy week in next week. Tuesday and Wednesday there will be service with Nick Vujicic and from Friday to Sunday, there’s service with Pastor Kong. Please really spend time with your family this Sunday as we are only having one service on Saturday.

 

In one week time, it is going to a stretch for many of you. You are going to come for all the 5 services! If you never realized, you are actually going to do something that you never done before.

If you want something you never had before, you need to do something you never done before. I believe that as you come for all the 5 services, you are going to experience something that you never had before!

Be wise, talk to your parents and share with them how in next week, it’s really a very important week for you and promise me you will spend time with your family this Sunday.

Wow! The holiday has just started and we have just packed you with so many things in your holidays. How many of you believe you are going to enjoy your holidays?

Oh man..I'm excited! I hope you are! Oh man..I think you must be laughing by now! Alright..time to sleep. 

Be simple! Be smart! Be simple again!

Catch the heart of simplicity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Your blog is great, and I know something about the night elves, they are the race I WOW power leveling when I get my first account:The reclusive Night Elves power leveling[ were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft Power Leveling. These shadowy, immortal beings were the first to study magic and let it loose throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before Warcraft I. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races. The Night Elves barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their wondrous homeland was shattered and drowned by the sea. I love this race and suggested everyone that start their WOW power leveling a rogue or druidof night elf